You might be looking to get into mini FPV quad without having to spend a fortune and without having to build your own from scratch. If that’s the case, this Plug ‘N’ Fly 250 quad from HobbyKing could be worth considering.
The DYS 250 PNF quadcopter has all of the functionality and flexibility of a DIY frame and the ease of use of a PNF. The latest DYS offering incorporates quality BE series brushless motors, fully licensed open pilot CC3D flight control board (pre-tuned), BLheli speed controllers and a folding frame design which neatly folds into the supplied storage case.
The CC3D Flight controller provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexcopters, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes and has been specifically selected for this PNF quadcopter to bring you a super stable quadcopter straight out of the box.
- PNF format add your receiver and let the fun begin
- 20A Opto BLHeli Speed controllers
- Powerful DYS BE series 2300kv motors
- Pre-tuned CC3D flight control system
- Open pilot cloud configured and pre-tuned
- Folding portable frame
- Handy carrying case included
- Extremely durable carbon fiber construction
For more details, visit the HobbyKing product page.