If you’re after a mid size portable quadcopter frame that can hold a gimbal and fold down to fit into a backpack, this might be the ticket.
While it’s not as cheap as a DJI 450 flamewheel, this airframe has the looks and the practicality lacking in many similar frames it’s size. We also love how the gimbal mount as it’s elevated so your GoPro won’t be dragging it’s ass on the ground (hopefully).
HobbyKing has this for sale at around USD$100. Would make for a nice upgrade to for smaller cheaper setups.
Here’s a video review from HobbyKing.
- Full Carbon fiber and CNC hard anodized aluminum construction
- Folding design for easy transportation
- Metal folding and lock system
- 16mm carbon arms with billet aluminum motor mounts
- Full forward facing gimbal mounting options for a wide range of gimbals
- 470mm wheel base for a wide range of power options
- Unique styling and functional design
For more details, see the HK product page.